NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last night was...

+2
madd_rocker
Shane
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Last night was... - Page 3 Empty Re: Last night was...

Post by Земляне Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Yeah I had some serious problems yesterday too, every 20mins the game would just kick me to the menu for no reason not even latency or connection was to blame.

Земляне

Back to top Go down

Post by GoD_GraveDancer Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Yesterday was the worst for freezing since launch. They must have been doing some updates or something since its affected so many people.

Today has been great though. Think I've played about 5 games so far and no issues.

GoD_GraveDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:42 am

It played okay last night except for the lack of quality players. I really don't think any team needs 8 snipers on it. Especially in a conquest game. I was pretty happy with my game, except for all those losses I had to suffer through.

Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:59 am

I will be so glad when they get the squad function working!!!!!!!
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:10 pm

After a couple of days of playing Black Flag (best in the series IMHO) I thought I'd go back and see how BF4 on PS4 was doing. I'm glad to report I could actually finish games. I could talk to people. And friends could join on me. I played complete games of the big 3, Conquest, Rush, and a 1 hour 18 minute epic Obliteration game and managed to make it though all of them but I will say that Conquest with 64 players can be a lag fest but it may just have been the server I was on. Over all, a vast improvement over last week when we tried to play it.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoD_GraveDancer Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:43 am

Shane wrote: a 1 hour 18 minute epic Obliteration game
If you didnt play tonight, they you probably missed the game update.  Obliteration now has a time limit.   I believe its 20 minutes.  Im not liking this.

GoD_GraveDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:20 am

I'm with you there. Those are some epic battles without the time limit. They finally get something that works and they have to mess with it ffs.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:04 am

TIME LIMIT ON OBLITERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not liking this!!!
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:18 am

Yep it was there. Just when you get going and know what's going on, the game ends. Whose bright idea was that? The update did nothing for me, right back to just being able to play the game without friends. Don't try to invite anyone or check messages on the PS4. The controller stops working as soon as you do and you have to restart the game. I was rather disappointed with whatever the hell it was they did this time.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:49 am

I going to suggest at least an hour on that mode, it takes about 10 minutes to set one bomb if the teams are competitive.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by GoD_GraveDancer Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:22 am

Hopefully this thing is fixed on PS4. I spent 4 hours DLing BF4 last night. Will give it a whirl this afternoon.

GoD_GraveDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:40 am

Gravy, as long as you don't try to invite friends it's okay. I played for a couple of hours last night on my own and didn't have any issues.... relating to the game, other players.... some issues. Nothing new there.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:15 am

As I have nothing else to do today, I'll expand on that. My first game was obliteration. The game starts, I manage to get the bomb and move a little before dying, kind of expected since I was the only one on my team anywhere near it. So I go to spawn in and clicking over each of my squad mates I discover they are all 3 in the same spot, side by side on top of a building sniping. Not really much use for that in an obliteration game in my opinion. I promptly left the squad and wandered through the game on my own Ronin style. I find it hard to imagine enjoying an objective based game by staying in one spot hoping for a lucky shot every once in a while, to make my stats better. And this was an urban map, it got really pathetic on the bigger ones in the countryside. I had to go find a rush game before I completely lost it.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Ran into that before, I just changes squads, or change sides if it lets me.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:32 am

Somehow we managed to put a full squad together for a little bit, the party chat made that easier, even if it was a crap lobby. It's kind of funny to be able to talk to people on the other team. Guy and I kept cursing each other when we killed each other. Lisa's dog snoring into her mic added a whole new dimension.

Getting back together after quitting that lobby didn't work out so well though but we could still talk. Now here's the strange part. I got into a game and Butcher and Gravy joined on me, the squadding up thing worked and I could hear both of them but they couldn't hear me. I could still hear everyone in my party and talk to them though. Changing the setting to game just made it so I couldn't talk to anyone. More research might be needed....
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:42 am

there are different setting, must play around with it
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:45 am

It was fun last night, except lag, playing with everybody and then against. Later on I tried out Commander, and my kdr went up Smile 
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:13 am

madd_rocker wrote:there are different setting, must play around with it
I did that, switching to game shut everyone out. Once again I thinks DICE may have screwed up the VOIP. I know it's hard to believe.

Another thing, and this happened to both me and BigB, quick match for conquest or rush throws you into a tdm. I stuck through one of those but it was almost all snipers hiding together in the corners of the map. I find that pretty boring myself.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Yup, that has happened to me also, and tdm sucks.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:52 am

Okay so last night not so good, plenty of people on but the games they were on had pretty much every issue you could imagine. I threw all my numbers on the window in one game because I gave up and went sniper hunting.

Another tip, this one actually from the forums. If you can use the battlelog app on a phone or laptop, joining friends is actually very smooth.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:13 am

So after getting my PS4 on Friday i decided to by this.
In a Nut shell what are the major Pros and Cons with this compared to BFBC2 and BF3?
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:18 pm

The controls are different now, some say more like cod, still can be fun, but it can be buggy at times also. graphics are top notch, maps are mostly good, with exception of 2 that I hate. game modes are fun, I'm even liking the 64 player conquest now.
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:31 pm

Now that I have a computer that seems to work right. I'll put it this way, take the destructibility of BFBC2, add it to the game play of BF3, add some more players and way way better graphics and you get BF4 on PS4. It still has problems for sure but when it runs right it's great. Also if you can access Battlelog through a laptop or phone it makes joining others way easier than trying to do it through the game.... for now.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoD_GraveDancer Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Shane wrote:Now that I have a computer that seems to work right. I'll put it this way, take the destructibility of BFBC2, add it to the game play of BF3, add some more players and way way better graphics and you get BF4 on PS4. It still has problems for sure but when it runs right it's great. Also if you can access Battlelog through a laptop or phone it makes joining others way easier than trying to do it through the game.... for now.

Everything he said.

I'm not liking the 64 player Conquest though. Seems there is always an enemy behind you and having the extra players has cut down on my flanking, which is a staple of my play style in any FPS.

GoD_GraveDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by DazzaFett Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:28 am

Sounds like i will enjoy it for the most part in that case.
After the connection issue i had with BF3 using the disc that did not effect me on the Free Plus download i have just gone with the Digital Download right off the bat this time.
Will try and get started on it soon and as i have an iPad i can use that for the battlelog so will download that now.
DazzaFett
DazzaFett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:42 am

Just a side note, the addition of party chat to the PS4 has made things a little easier as well. Join the chat, they tell you when there's an opening, join through battlelog. Also being able to talk to several squads at once if you have enough people in the game works to. The only downside to that is when one squad gets switched and nobody knows it. You suddenly find yourself talking to the guy that was on your side last round when he's trying to kill you. And maybe it's the people I play with but that doesn't make anyone play any easier or try to boost. It just gives us a reason to curse each other in fun.
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:40 pm

I actually had a decent night last night considering I was on my own or with randoms for most of the night and my first 2 games were on the poor excuse of a map called Flood zone. After those 2, I decided I would play until I got 2 losses in a row or ran out of steam. I ran out of steam first. Smile
Shane
Shane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:38 pm

Nice  Wink 
madd_rocker
madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next