NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fail!

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fail! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fail!

Post by Jessica Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:55 am

Not as old as Susan Boyle lol. It was only set up recently Zem Very Happy

Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:55 am

When we were at the beer festival there was a chocolate stand selling home made produce, everything from ginger chocolate, orange chocolate etc. to 4 grades of chilli chocolate.

Hubby tried the hottest 'scorpion death chilli chocolate', and discovered it's name is for a reason.  He ate a piece about the size of my thumb nail gagged a lot and went very red Laughing 

Knowing what a sweeper dear Rosie is for chocolate in the fridge a piece (same size) accidentally ended up in her tray in the fridge Wink 

When she came home yesterday she opened the fridge to see what was available to pilfer and spotted the little bit of chocolate lingering in her tray, then promptly popped it in her mouth and ate it.

She walked to the kitchen door, then it hit her Exclamation She ran back to the sink and glugged water, this had no effect so she poured a large glass of milk out and downed it in one lol! 

She went a little red, and about 20 minutes later said the taste was starting to wear off.  We couldn't resist!!!  Now hoping she might not just grab what she finds in the fridge in future - maybe Cool 

Just a shame we didn't video her doing it, that would really have been worth £250! lol

Here's the reaction of adults eating a small piece:

Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madd_rocker Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:10 am

Woot lol! 

madd_rocker
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:44 am

Do you ever say something, then realise what you just said sounded a lot different to what you meant?

Yesterday one of the guys at work was struggling with trying to figure out how to put a new toner cartridge in the photocopier.  I tried to offer assistance, even though I was really really busy.  I meant to say, I'll give you a hand, it works like this... then show him what to do with it.

What I actually said was "You take it out and I'll put it in for you!"

One of our reps nearly choked on his coffee Embarassed 
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Земляне Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:49 am

Jessica wrote:Do you ever say something, then realise what you just said sounded a lot different to what you meant?

Yesterday one of the guys at work was struggling with trying to figure out how to put a new toner cartridge in the photocopier.  I tried to offer assistance, even though I was really really busy.  I meant to say, I'll give you a hand, it works like this... then show him what to do with it.

What I actually said was "You take it out and I'll put it in for you!"

One of our reps nearly choked on his coffee Embarassed 
All of the time, sometimes intentionally.
Земляне
Земляне

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum