NSHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Politically speaking

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Politically speaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Politically speaking

Post by Shane Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:37 am

They aren't supposed to be doing it for the money and what I have there is just his salary, Mr. Obama makes far more than that from his investment income and various other things.

Shane
Admin

https://nshq.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:51 am

Just think of the people he'd have on his 'friends' list Laughing - he gets to be called 'Mr President' for the rest of his life, and never has to make a reservation at a restaurant. Personally I'd do the job for that alone lol!

Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:08 am

Well, Maggie Thatcher is dead, so ends another era.

I know most seemed to dislike her, but I though she was rather amazing. Not only did she manage to run the country on 4 hours sleep per night, but she seemed more honest than most politicians I've ever seen.

I know she made some bad decisions when she was Prime Minister, but don't they all. She did a lot to progress the cause for women though.

One tough Iron Lady R I P.

Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:04 am

Wish the elections would be over soon.  So sick of candidates sucking up and telling the lies that they think will get them the job.  Fed up with the amount of trees being wasted for the sake of flyers, everyone just puts them straight in the bin anyway!  If someone else knocks at my door asking about voting I think I'll tell them I'm dying and wont be alive by the time the election is here, just to see the look on their face  Exclamation
Jessica
Jessica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum